Tuesday, December 26, 2006

A mistake

Though the world seemed disguised evil to me, I trusted a stranger. A stranger who was a colleague at a small IT company. I thought she was an angel from the sky. I trusted her with all my life. In doing so, I did a mistake. I was carefully guiding her, in the best way I believe in. She believed me. But all of a sudden things changed... I realised that she is werewolf. She started doing everything I hated.

In European folklore, a werewolf is a normal human by day that turns into a wolf at night. These wolves eat people, animals, or even corpses. The
condition can be hereditary, or acquired through a werewolf bite. Also, some
werewolves are able to control when they change shape, while others are
unavoidably turned by the fullmoon. In countries where wolves are not common
animals, people can change into other dangerous animals. ...



I tried but, I couldn't just get rid of the thoughts. That's why I decided to share this with you. I know you'll laugh at me but...

The Prophet(saw) said, “I am not leaving behind me any fitnah that is more harmful to men than women "
Narrated by al-Bukhaari

0 comments: